Police bust alleged prostitution ring

Two people are in custody for the suspicion of prostitution acts, conspiracy and child endangerment at an Anaheim motel, according to the Orange County Register

Irina Martinez, 27, of Anaheim, and Andres Terrones, 28, were arrested by Anaheim police Monday.

Martinez and Terrones were in investigation by undercover authorities due to an online advertisement that helped lead them to the motel.

Police arrested the pair at the Motel 6 in the 100 block of West Disney Way for what appeared to be a sex-for-hire case.

According to authorities, more women may have been involved. Police are asking for help to identify any other women who may have been involved.

Anyone with with knowledge about this case is asked to contact Anaheim police or the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force.

About Kymberlie Estrada

Kym is in, what she hopes, is her final year at Cal State Fullerton. She is majoring in Journalism and minoring in Radio-TV-Film. While she’s not running around in circles in the newsroom, she’s probably on a long distance run outdoors. She hopes to one day strut the streets of New York in her all black attire and 5 inch heels working for an elite fashion magazine. An apple is all it takes to make her day. So give her one. Fuji, preferably.